Terms & Conditions
- 48 hours notice for cancellation or reschedule.
- Coldsore meds 5 days prior
- I do not treat pregnant or nursing mothers. A minimum of 6 months must pass once baby is born or feeding has stopped before a treatment can take place.
- Clients on Retin A or any harsh skin medications must be off the medication a minimum of 6 months before a treatment can take place.
- Amy Packer Permanent Makeup requires you to pay a £50 deposit at the time of booking. This is non refundable and non transferable if less than 24 hours notice is given for cancelling or rescheduling.
- Permanent makeup procedures may require a perfecting session 6-12 weeks after the initial treatment.
- Please note that one perfecting session is included with the original service and must be taken within the 6-12 weeks following the initial treatment.
- Any additional touch ups will be charged at £50 to cover material costs.
- Amy Packer Permanent Makeup does not work on any procedures that have been done previously by another artist. No exceptions.
- Amy Packer Permanent Makeup reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Please avoid tanning or sunbathing for 4 weeks prior and 4 weeks after your permanent makeup service. If you have a fresh tan or a sunburn Amy Packer Permanent Makeup reserves the right to reschedule your appointment and you will forfeit your deposit.
- No exercise for 10 days post treatment.
- All lip procedures require you to take cold sore medication 2 days before and for the remaining days stipulated on the medication.
Amy Packer Permanent Makeup reserves the right to withdraw any prize without notice at any time.
Treatments are subject to patch test and consultation requirements.