Skip to content
If you contact Amy Packer Permanent Make up through this website, the details of that communication will remain private between you and us. We do not pass this information to third parties and we do not sell this data.
- When you contact us through this website’s contact form
The information you send to us using the contact form on this website will be sent to us by email. It will also be saved on this website, but only for 7 days. The website is configured to automatically delete this data after that period of time.
- If you contact us using this website’s contact form, you will be sending us your name, your email address, your phone number a message and optionally some other pieces of non-sensitive data. If the discussion that results ends up in you becoming a client, we may ask for your postal address and some other details relevant to your use of Amy Packer Permanent Make up services.
- Cookies and tracking code
As you know, cookies are small information-tracking files that pass between websites and web browsers. They can be used by website owners to serve personalised data. They can also help website owners accumulate statistics on how many visitors view which parts of a website, etc. This website uses just one tracking system: the Google Analytics system which accumulates statistics on how many visitors view which parts of this website. On this website this has been configured to conceal the last part of your computer’s IP address so that Google cannot link your use of this website to you personally.
To the best of our knowledge, no other cookies are used by this website.
- What are your rights?
In keeping with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations:
You have the right to request of us at any time what data we hold on you as a result of you using this website’s contact form
and you have the right to request that we delete that data if you ask us to do so.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you are free to contact us to have the matter investigated. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
(link is https://ico.org.uk/
- Owner and Data Controller
- Mrs Amy Packer. t/a Amy Packer Permanent Make up
43 Silverdale Road
Owner contact email: email@example.com